Rules for the Share and Win Game
I. GENERAL CONDITIONS
The game is organized under the name ,,Share and Win“
The game is organized and conducted in Bulgarian, on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, on the Instagram account of @activechoice_protein_bulgaria
Game expiry date: 31.12.2023.
II. GAME ORGANISER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. Game Organizer.
The game is organized by ACTIVE CHOICE Ltd, 10, ILYU VOYVODA Str., Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria with UIC: 202958092 VAT No:BG202958092, hereinafter referred to as the Organizer.
2. Participants in the game
Any able-bodied natural person can participate in the game. The game is not open to legal entities.
III. ORGANIZATIONAL RULES OF THE GAME AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION.
1. Buy an Active Choice product of your choice and share a photo of it on Instagram.
2. Tag us @activechoice_protein_bulgaria
2. The prizes in the game are as follows:
Each month, one participant will win 1 set of protein products that includes:
1 box of protein bars + 1 protein cream “Creamella” + 1 packet of protein powder.
3. The name of the winning participant will be drawn randomly from all participants in the game and will be announced on Active Choice’s Instagram account.
4. The name of the winning entrant will be drawn on the first working day of each month, and all entrants who participated in the game during the previous month will be included in the draw.
5. The person who has won the above prize must provide a convenient address for receipt of their prize. The Promoter will contact the winner of the game by email or telephone number to obtain details of the prize dispatch. The prize is received by courier, at the expense of the organizer. Prizes are delivered only within the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The Organiser shall not be held liable in case of failure to deliver due to an incorrect address.
6. The Promoter has an obligation to manage the personal data received within the Game securely and only for the purposes specified.
7. No prize won may be exchanged for its cash equivalent or any other prize.
8. Persons and employees related to the organizer are not eligible to participate.
IV. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ORGANISER
1. The Organiser shall not be liable for failure to contact a successful entrant in the event of missing or incorrect details on the entry form or an incorrect delivery address.
2. In the event that in the course of the game a participant is found to have made a false declaration regarding any circumstances relating to the game. The organiser will alert the competent authorities to hold the participant liable.
3. In the event of any actions being detected which are intended to and/or could lead to manipulation of the results of the game, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the relevant participant.
4. The organizer has a period of 30 days to send the prize from the date of publication of the winning participant.
V. PERSONAL DATA
1. The personal data provided voluntarily by each participant will be processed by ACTIVE CHOICE Ltd, 10 ILYU VOYVODA Str., Veliko Tarnovo,, Bulgaria with UIC: 202958092 VAT No:BG202958092, contact phone 0886 808 900, email address email@example.com.
2. Personal data related to participation in the game (name, phone number and email address) will be processed for the purpose of contacting the winning entrant and delivering the prize announced. The processing of the personal data provided is based on the consent of the participant.
3. The personal data provided by the participants will only be processed by employees and contractors of the administrator directly involved in the conduct of the game and will not be provided to other categories of recipients, unless their provision is conditioned by the implementation of mandatory legal provisions. The personal data will not be disclosed to third parties outside the two preceding sentences, third countries or international organisations. In processing and storing personal data, all necessary technical and organisational measures will be taken to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
4. Personal data related to participation in the game (name and phone number) will be stored for up to 30 days after the date of announcement of the winning participants, after which it will be destroyed.
5. Each participant shall have the right to obtain from the controller access to, rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data relating to the data subject, or the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
6. Each participant shall have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before it is withdrawn.
7. Each participant has the right to appeal to a supervisory authority. For the Republic of Bulgaria, the supervisory authority is the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
8. The provision of personal data is a requirement for participation in the game. Participants are not obliged to provide their personal data. If an entrant’s personal details are not provided, he/she will not be able to participate in the game.
1. All disputes arising in connection with these rules or the organized distribution of prizes shall be settled by agreement and mutual concessions between the parties. In the event of disagreement, the dispute shall be referred to the competent court in the city of. Sofia.
2. By participating in the game, the participant confirms his/her acceptance of these rules for participation in the game, as well as his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of the organized game as described in Section V.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Game at any time and to amend and supplement these Rules, the timing and manner of the draw and the announcement of the winner, such amendments to take effect immediately upon publication on